Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday

Feels weird not to have the book to work on every day. To be honest I've missed that daily productivity. I've been catching up with my poetry and short story submissions over the last week or so. I'm gathering notes for when I attack the book for the next draft and I'm thinking of certain scenes that need to be added or punched up, but otherwise I've left it alone.

I plan on starting back in on it next weekend, I think. That's if I can stay away that long.

I'm also staying busy gathering up notes for a seminar I'm doing in October for The Northwest Ohio Writers Forum. I'll be presenting a talk on Speculative Poetry for their Write Brain Workshop on October 9th. It should be tons of fun - I always enjoy talking about speculative poetry and I'm including time to actually write some poetry or at least brainstorm ideas for poems.

No comments: